The DISC System is based on the work of Dr. William Marston, an American psychologist. During the 1920’s he developed a theory to explain people’s emotional responses. The DISC system has now grown to become one of the most widely used assessment systems in the world.
How can a DISC profile help me?
There are several ways:
Personal Style Analysis (for anybody)
Understanding your own behaviour allows you to recognize when it is appropriate to adapt your behaviour to improve your relationships in the work environment or at a personal level
Personal Style Analysis is particularly useful for job seekers and those looking for advancement or promotion in their current role
Job Profile (for employers)
- Recognising other people’s Style of Behaviour improves your leadership as it allows you to motivate others better
- Understanding DISC profiles improves selling techniques and communication
- The Profiles are a great help in recruiting the right person for a job
What does it cost?
We can provide you with a complete DISC analysis for only $99.
What do I get in my report?
Detailed information on the following areas:
- Behavioural tendencies
- Work habits
- Preferred environments
- Potential weaknesses
- Strategies for increasing effectiveness
Okay, I’m convinced! What do I have to do?
Follow these simple steps to receive your full DISC profile analysis:
- Follow the link below to download your desired profile question set
- Answer all 24 questions
- Save the document
- Send an email to email@example.com with the document attached
- Your email must include your name and contact details
- Deposit $99 into our bank account using DISC and your name as a reference.
We will be in contact within 2 working days with your full DISC profile analysis.